Recipient of innovative technology

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2023-10-12 17:06:25 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
At the time, since I was still a developer, I had no idea that in the near future I would be involved in what we call today. In this post, I'll describe the path we've taken as an organization and how my role has evolved in implementing best-in-class application development standards and hosting using practices, orchestration systems, and solutions. What it was like at the beginning of the journey Before describing the details of implementing individual solutions, it’s worth writing about the challenges we faced as an organization.

They can be described by two points: Fragmentation This is a well-known situation in the market and can be presented as an example of a system. In this case, the software creator builds a release version, which in the next phase the device manufacturer must adapt according to its system version as photo retouching well as graphics overlays, feature additions and other elements. As a result, it takes a considerable amount of time for the intended recipients to receive the software, since new versions of the system must be packaged with all the custom features of a given manufacturer and thoroughly tested. Our approach is similar.

On the master branch of the repository, we develop a base version of the platform, which then has to be merged into the client version. This resulted in conflicts, hundreds of manual tests, and the need for additional stability work. With this new approach, we are able to centralize developed code in a single repository using a trunk-based development approach and make the exact same software image available everywhere. Environmental Differences Another challenge is that at each stage of development, the software runs in a different environment.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

楓葉仙境

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 10:46 , Processed in 0.550129 second(s), 5 queries , File On.

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |