The purpose is for this article to help

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-11 12:41:01 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
as it can provide this kind of value, the platform will have vitality.In the workplace, how do we measure the value of our position? In this article, the author attempts to sort out some ideas on value measurement from the perspective of mid- and back-end products. Perhaps the basic methods introduced can be compared to most positions in Internet companies. Let’s take a look. This article is serious nonsense, which is also the characteristic of our channel.  you give your leader a brain massage during the year-end report in Let

him know that I am not a human being if I only give him this little money after he has done so many things. ps This method only works for leaders who have not abandoned their moral bottom line; it does not work for leaders who put down their personal qualities and Malaysia Phone Number Data move towards a happy life. I don’t know what your year-end report is like. I hope you are not lying in bed, replaying the content of your report over and over again, and thinking about it while gritting your teeth and saying, I have done so many bad things, but I still haven’t mentioned them. ps This article starts

from the perspective of mid- and back-end products. The basic method can be compared to most positions in Internet companies. value measurement Friends who work on mid- and back-end products are very afraid of other people's questions, which is how to measure your value. Why are you afraid? Because it is difficult for many people to quantify the results of their work: Improved sales performance seems to be the result of selling one’s own efforts; The increase in the number of users seems to be due to the well-organized operational activities; The increase in application activity seems to be due to the application product experience. You are also very confused.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

楓葉仙境

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 04:31 , Processed in 2.350336 second(s), 12 queries , File On.

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |