Instead of asking users to choose between two

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-5 16:20:05 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Variations, you could try asking them to explain what could be improved. To maximize the effectiveness of your tests, you can improve the quality and speed of your tests by: Recruit at least 20 users (ideally at least 50) Ignore verbal feedback (especially if you don't have time) More users = more data Let's think about it this way. You bought a new jumper that you would never wear. Ask your friend if he liked the jumper. To confirm that friend's opinion, I asked three other friends for their opinions. Two of the three said they liked it, and the other said they didn't like it. Overall it's a draw. what would you do? You should follow your instincts and keep wearing that jumper that you spent so much time and money buying. But what happens when you ask 20 people who don't know you? What about 50 people? From a scientific point of view, even this number does not amount to statistical superiority. However, it will give you an opportunity to reconsider your own intuition. If there are 50 "users", the following three scenarios are possible. Over 35 users (over 70%) liked the new jumper (design), so there is a high chance of winning.

More than 35 users (more than 70%) did not like the new jumper (design), so there is a high possibility of defeat. If it's somewhere between 30/70 and 50/50, there's a good chance users won't pay attention to your style (i.e. your chances of winning are low). but···, In this case, instead of just asking the user if they like Belgium Phone Number Data their new jumper, you should ask them why and get a deeper insight. By combining the reasons why users make that decision with other research methods, you can make more informed decisions. Written feedback = depth and speed This is debatable. We tend to like user testing videos because they allow you to see (in a controlled environment) how users use your website. Over the past eight years, I've watched over 1,000 such videos.

What struck me was that when participants were asked to ``express their thoughts'' or ``please give verbal feedback,'' the content of the feedback was superficial. Thing. To get users to think about what they like and don't like, and what they understand and don't understand about content and design, it's important to have them write down their responses after giving verbal feedback. Below is an example based on actual testing. Task : Tell us what you didn't like on the cart page. Verbal response : There was nothing I didn't like, but I think there is room for improvement in the images. [General feedback, not of any use] Writing assignment : Write one or two sentences about what you didn't like about the cart page (and why).

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

楓葉仙境

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 03:42 , Processed in 2.372174 second(s), 13 queries , File On.

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |